Thursday, July 30, 2009

Why won't she play with me?

Wiki tries unsuccessfully to get Rennie to play with her all the time. It is generally hilarious to watch. Wiki pulls out every trick in her book...bowing and barking and dancing in circles....and Rennie shows no interest. When Rennie gets annoyed enough to try to bat Wiki away, instead of getting scared, Wiki seems to think...great she's finally getting the hang of this...and then Rennie ignores her again.

Today Wiki brought Rennie her favorite toy, the water wubba, and tried to get her to play. I ran back into my room and got the camera so that I could share just a tidbit of it.

6 comments:

Rgutro July 31, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

I love the videos!!! Wiki plays just like Dolly, who tries to get our dachshund Franklin to stop laying down... and is sometimes successful. It's harder to do with a cat, though. I think Wiki needs another canine friend - OR try and train the cat to play (good luck on that!) :)

Melanie July 31, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Wiki has two canine friends, but they are eight years old...

They will play pretty rough with her sometimes, but they just don't have the same stamina she does.

I figured this has to be a weim thing, though, it's so funny. I love all their little quirks (ok, well, at least most of them).

Jackson July 31, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

wiki look same age as mee. she has boyfrende? she want boyfrende?? she sillys like mee in videeos. has great dane like play with? i has one. is my big brother. hi wiki!

Melanie July 31, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Wiki is 5 months old and just has a big brother and big sister (English Springer Spaniels). I bet she would love weim and great dane friends...or any friends as silly and energetic as her!

Jackson July 31, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

this jackson. daddy sais we not so far from you. sais him and mama and big brother and me shud go dog park with wiki and you famleez someday. nana sais she go skool grabuate in you town. you has dog park?

Melanie August 1, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

Hey there Jackson! We do have a dog park nearby. Wiki has to get spayed and licensed in a few more weeks before she is allowed to go there, but I bet once she can go, she would love that!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP