Friday, October 23, 2009

My mommy starves me

Wiki is pretty much always hungry, even though I feed her way more than it seems like I should have to feed. (She's still skinny, and she's SO active, so I figure she can have it as long as she isn't bloating or getting fat.) She likes to tell me how hungry she is by pawing at her food canister, digging and chewing at her crate, and then pulling everything out of her crate. This morning she didn't eat all her breakfast right away and I almost had a panic attack, but in general things usually look something like this....


1 comments:

Rgutro October 26, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Dolly usually eats half her food and walks away. She'll come back to it when we announce it's time for a walk - or may pick through it later. She's totally opposite our dachshund who would suck a crumb from across the room!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP