Saturday, October 3, 2009

Jumping Bean

My dog is seriously insane. She has just discovered that she can jump really really high. And apparently thinks that it is a lot of fun. She jumped onto my picnic table to try to steal cheese and crackers. Then she jumped on my desk to try to steal clothes. Seriously?? At first, I was cracking up. But now everything I own is in danger and it seems a little less funny....I swear, a weim will always find a way to get into trouble!

Addendum: she just opened my screen door slider by herself...
Glad we're going hiking and gonna tire her out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rgutro October 8, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Toss her ropes in the backyard, and she'll jump up and catch 'em in her mouth- like Dolly loves to do!

Melanie October 8, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

She does love that! Wiki is an absolute fiend for jumping up and catching anything, but we got started on the rope toys after you mentioned it before. Works really well.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP