Monday, April 13, 2009

Picking Wiki

My mom and I went on an excursion to Pahrump, Nevada today to meet all the pups and pick out Wiki. The entire litter was sweet, loving, and absolutely wonderful (as were the adults)! It was their first day outside and they did impressively well. The pups played hard and they slept hard--some of them even bit hard. I knew I would be lucky to have any one of them come home with me, but ultimately picked pup #1. We took lots of pictures, and Kathie was kind enough to send me many more. (Can never have too many paparazzi parents when it comes to catching cute puppy moments.) Here are many adorable pictures of Wiki, with hopefully years and years of them to come!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP