Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lime Disease

Wiki has caused me to develop lime disease. Not lyme disease. As many people know, Wiki likes to play ball with various kinds of fruit in the backyard: lemons, limes, apples, etc. The other day she got some citrusy slobber all over my leg. I went and rinsed it off in the pool and thought nothing of it. Then, this weird rash-like thing started popping up on my leg, but it wasn't bothering me, so I ignored it. A couple days later, I woke up and the "rash" was spreading all over my leg, looking more swollen, and hurting like hell. It turns out the lime juice and the sun caused a pretty severe skin reaction. It's not pretty, but it deserved documentation. This is also very much a warning for anyone who gets citrus juice on their skin: Go wash it off thoroughly!!!
Here is a picture of part of my leg almost a week after the lime juice contact:

4 comments:

Jackson June 14, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

hi wikimom. this jackson! your has skin itchees like big brother!! daddee sais he take big brother to the dockter on this fursday for looks at him skins. you has go dockter for itchees already?? maybee them can sais here have this for make feels better! my hopes you get no more itchees wikimom!

Melanie June 14, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Aww hope your big brother is okay Jackson!

I live with a doctor. He gave me some cortisone cream to put on, but I think it's just gonna take a few weeks for my legs to heal, and then quite a bit longer for the discoloration to go away.

Rgutro June 18, 2010 at 6:12 PM  

Ouch- this looks painful. Glad you have a live-in doctor! Hope it's healing quickly.

nicktur December 9, 2021 at 9:28 PM  

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking for Weimaraner puppies for sale in the whole USA? We are providing weimador puppies for sale ,long haired weimaraner puppies for sale ,weimaraner dogs for sale in florida ,where to buy weimaraner puppies ,pedigree weimaraner puppies ,german weimaraner puppies ,akc registered weimaraner breeders ,stockhaar weimaraner ,weimaraner puppies for sale near me ,silver weimaraner puppies ,weimaraner for sale near me ,silver weimaraner for sale ,weimaraner puppies ohio ,silver weimaraner puppies for sale ,weimaraner puppies free to good home ,weimaraner breeders florida ,weimaraner adults for sale ,weimaraner puppies near me ,registered weimaraner breeders, buy weimaraner puppy ,blue weimaraner puppies for sale near me ,weimaraner puppies for sale now ,weimaraner puppies for sale florida ,akc weimaraner for sale ,grey weimaraner for sale ,cheap weimaraner puppies with the well price and our services are very fast. Click here for MORE DETAILS......
CONTACT DETAILS
Email : aniadunlap195@gmail.com

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP