Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hiking Runyon with Connie, Obie, Wiki, and Lacey






LONG hike today with friends and pups. We got Runyon pretty well covered and went on some trails that I'm pretty sure are not meant to be trails. It was a lot of fun, even if I'll be hurting tomorrow. Any day in which Wiki is tired is a good day, no matter how sore I may be after!

Photos stolen from Connie who is kind enough to take pictures while I'm busy huffing and puffing.

P.S. We were very pleased to see a handful of other weims hiking today. Maybe someday Wiki can make a weim friend! My pup is no breed-ist, though, she paid the same amount of attention to the dogs who looked liked like her as she did any others she encountered...and she loves to play with doggies of all kinds :)

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP