Sunday, March 8, 2009

Puppies

I have wanted a Weimaraner for about seven years now, since falling in love with one at an obedience class I went to with my English Springer Spaniels. Today, I put a deposit down on a female Weim puppy. The pups were born Thursday (3/6/09) in the wee hours of the morning. Photos of their mother Bela can be seen here. Over the next several weeks I will be receiving pictures and other information that will help me choose a pup (one of the five females in the litter); in about two months, I will bring her home!

My pup's name will be Wiki. One can never underestimate the power of alliteration. Also, I was recently told that WikiAnswers moderators have Super Powers. I wanted a name that was short, unique, and would flow nicely for doing agility or other obedience training. When joking about Wiki Super Powers, I realized that the name actually fits pretty nicely. Hopefully my pup will live up to her name and know everything!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP